CREATOR OF THE WEEK: PAPAD0NUT
- At what age did you start gaming at? And what was your first game and console you played with?
I started gaming at a young age, around 7 years old. My first game was either Pokémon Ruby on Game Boy Advance, or Madden 2002 on PlayStation 2.
- What is your favorite video game of the moment?
Right now, I am obsessed with playing League of Legends and Team Fight Tactics (TFT). I love the ranked grind. I am currently Silver 2 in League (I know that’s low, but I’m working on it lol) and I am Diamond 4 in TFT. My goal is to eventually be able to play TFT in tournaments/pro play if they ever release a pro play for it.
- Who is your favorite creator currently? (Doesn’t have to be in Aquatik)
Currently I watch a lot of Goliath Games. He is an Urgot OTP, so I have learned a lot about the champion by watching him play.
- What is your favorite thing about Aquatik?
I love all the amazing people I have met in the community since joining! Everyone is so friendly and really wants to help you however they can!
- What is the best part about being a streamer?
I enjoy talking with my community members in chat! I really try to be super responsive to my chat because of this, especially when I play TFT because of the nature of the game!
- What do you hope for in the future as a creator?
I want to be able to grow the Donut Box and make it a place that people can come to hangout and meet other people. Ideally one day I would love to be able to make streaming/casting my full-time job, which would mean more time to spend with everyone!
- What is your motivation for being a creator?
Simple, I love video games, and I enjoy entertaining people, so the combination of the two in streaming is perfect!
- What’s one thing you wish you knew when you started streaming?
I wish I had known how to export videos sooner; making small clips, or taking entire games from your streams is simple in the dashboard. Use those tools because the more you highlight, the more you post, more people will see your stuff!
- What advice do you have for anyone who wants to get into live streaming?
Make sure to stream a game you love. I used to be someone that would stream the most popular games that were out there because I thought it would help me with exposure, but that just isn’t the case.
- A fun fact about yourself! (Please be appropriate)
I never know how to answer this question… so I will just give a few facts about me and hope some of them are fun! I am 6’3” tall. I used to play collegiate Overwatch as a Main Tank. I play baseball. I disc golf. I have an adorable Samoyed puppy named Elsa. I can deadlift 405lbs.
- What are your socials for people to see you at?
YouTube: ThePapadonut (https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePapadonut)
Twitch: Papad0nut (Twitch.tv/papad0nut)